Packet Pickup • Boise Outlet Mall
6910 S. Eisenman Rd.
A huge thank you to the Boise Outlet Mall for donating space for us to house packet pick-up for the Boise Race for the Cure!
Tuesday, May 9th
Hours: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday, May 10th
Hours: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Race Day @ Albertsons HQ
Hours: 7:00am - 9:00am
What to expect:
- Notify volunteers if you are picking up as an individual or a team. Identification is not necessary.
- If you are picking up for a team - YOU MUST PICK-UP FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM. Volunteers will NOT under any circumstances unpack team boxes for individuals.
- Participants are welcome to pick-up for other participants. Volunteers will look up the registration and t-shirt size for you.
- If you do not know who your team captain is, please call the Komen Idaho Montana office 208.384.0013 and we may be able to put you in contact with them.
What's in your race packet:
- Survivor Participant = pink survivor t-shirt + pink race bib + 2 safety pins + sponsor inserts
- Non-Competitive Participant = white race t-shirt + white race bib + 2 safety pins + sponsor inserts
Beat the lines at Packet Pick-up!
- TEAMS that collectively raise $1,500 by 4/18/17 will get their race packet mailed directly to their team captain!
- INDIVIDUALS who raise/donate $75 by 4/18/17 will get their race packet mailed directly to their home!
- If your team qualified for the Fundraising Village, you will receive a customized colorful bib (You will receive notification from Komen Idaho Montana). The custom bib will be your entry into the Fundraising Village on Race Day.
- Walking in honor or in memory of a loved one? Back signs will be available to all race participants at packet pick-up and on Race Day at the Registration Tent.