Survivor & Forever Fighter Information
NEW THIS YEAR!
Survivors & Forever Fighters will be given the option of 2 group photo times. This is in an effort to be more inclusive to Survivors & Forever Fighters participating in the 10K, while also giving time for those doing the non-competitive 5K/1 mile to finish:
- Option #1 - 8:15am at the Expo Stage
- Option #2 - 11:15am at the Expo Stage
- Packet Pick-up will be at NIC in the Edminster Student Union Building:
- Friday - September 16th, 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday - September 17th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm (Following the Promise Celebration)
- Sunday - September 18th, 8:00am - start of Race
- Survivor & Forever Fighter race packets include:
- pink survivor t-shirt
- white participant t-shirt
- pink race bib
- survivor/forever fighter gift - generously provided by Kootenai Outpatient Imaging
- pink "in honor of" or "in memory of" back signs
Promise Celebration - Brunch & Bubbly - Lakeview Terrace of the CdA Resort
- The 2016 Annual Promise Celebration will be September 17th
- Cost: Survivors & Forever Fighters: $15.00 | Guests: $25.00
- This includes brunch and a mimosa!
- There will be a silent auction
- RSVP Now!